Get a free IT security assessment. This is a complete, non-invasive assessment of your digital environment. Understanding your vulnerabilities helps to ensure your business is not compromised.
Our free assessment performs the following checks against target systems:
- OS Fingerprint: Knowing your operating system, as well as running applications, narrows the vulnerability landscape and informs the penetration testing process by enabling selection of applicable attack vectors.
- TCP/UDP Scans: Determines open ports and enumerates sockets that are accepting connections on a target host.
- Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability Checking: Determining whether or not website allows Insertion of malicious browser-side scripts to other end users.
- SQL Injection Vulnerability Scanning: Detection of malicious code support in SQL statements via web page input.
- Password-Hash Dictionary Attack(s): Collecting password hashes and comparing them with known hashes of passwords used in other breaches.
- Command Injection Vulnerabilities: Attempted execution of arbitrary commands on the host operating system via a vulnerable application.
- Information Disclosures: File enumeration and other forms of inference attack (i.e. reviewing banners, error handling notifications, etc.)
- Path Traversal Vulnerabilities: Attempt to access files and directories stored outside of the root directory.
- Weak Cipher Detection: Detection and enumeration of weak ciphers known to have low-rated levels of security.
- Improper Error Handling: Documentation of various error responses in conjunction with system calls, buffer overflow, system stack and brute-force attack sequences.
To order your free IT security assessment, call (866) 880-7680 or complete the form on the right.